Trivium is searching for a Technical Game Designer to join our team. We don’t make your typical “games” so this position will likely involve a little bit of everything. We’re looking for someone who can work as liaison between Creative Directors, Project Managers, Associate Producers, and Developers to develop accurate, informative documentation for producing interactive applications.
Our programs often have multiple screens, unusual input devices, projectors, or other non-standard interactive methods. Our team excels at coming up with great ideas and developing unique creative approaches to help educate and inform visitors of all sorts. Applicant must work in Trivium Interactive’s office in the North End of Boston.
Who Should Apply
An ideal candidate for this position would be able to thoroughly explore these unique designs from a user experience standpoint. They should have a technical mind for designing functional wireframes and clear flowcharts that cover all possible user interactions in the experience from beginning to end, creating a complete ‘game loop’ for our programs.
In our team environment, it’s critical to be sure that the creative and technical direction of an interactive experience meets the goals of the team, and the vision is clear to those entrusted to design and program it. So, we’d be looking for you to keep us focused, ensure the visitor experience is clear and set us sailing in the right direction.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop wireframes and flowcharts for interactive applications
- Outline specific Content Management System needs and specifications based on the content direction
- Create detailed walkthrough documents for front and back end developers
- Engage creatively on user experience design
- Build live wireframes to demonstrate application functionality
- Make note of ADA requirements/positioning of graphics, etc. as it relates to users interacting with physical interactives
- Ensure all technical requirements (screen resolution, hardware specifications, etc.) are documented and understood by the team
Interested candidates should email your resume and to Careers@triviuminteractive.com Please accompany this with a cover letter in the body of your email. Please title your email: Technical Game Designer . We look forward to your application!