Who Should Apply
Are you a highly detailed and organized individual who is interested in experiential and multimedia/interactive design? If so, we’d love to talk to you! At Trivium Interactive, we work with museums, visitor centers, and corporations to tell stories through interactive exhibit experiences. Applicants must be able to work in Trivium Interactive’s office in the North End of Boston two to three days a week. Check us out at http://www.triviuminteractive.com/
Candidates should have a B.A. in graphic design with a minimum of 3 years of related experience with demonstrated working knowledge of graphic design, user interface, and layout design. Please have expertise in Adobe Creative Suite (including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign). Ideal candidates should have a design portfolio that can be reviewed digitally that demonstrates a wide range of graphic design skills, focused on digital design, layout, and UI. Applicants with experience collaborating with other cross-functional teams and operating in Google Drive, Dropbox, and Jira is a plus.
The graphic designer will work under art directors and senior designers to design and prepare interface screens for interactive media. Teamwork skills and a high attention to details are a must; this position requires consistent communication to generate organized graphic assets with competing deadlines. Additional tasks may include: developing mood boards and initial “look and feel” for projects, sketching storyboards for either projects or pitches, assisting in proposal preparation and layout, adhering to brand standards, streamlining internal graphic design workflows, as well as creating original screen and UI designs. Trivium is a highly creative and collaborative firm that believes in co-designing with clients and all team members.
Salary between $53,000 and $60,000 per year
- Unlimited paid vacation per year
- 7 sick days and 2 personal days a year
- 12 paid holidays
- 60% Subsidized Health care, available on the first of the month after the hire
- 401K available after 90 days of employment
- Access to Vision and Dental Plans, available on the first of the month after hire
- Annual Professional Development budget to advance skills
- Generous Parental Leave policy
- Perq for work (T Pass comes out of paycheck pre-tax)
- Access to voluntary Pet insurance
- Trivium-sponsored life insurance and long-term disability
- Access to a health insurance FSA and a dependent care FSA
- Trivium Wellness Plan
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Access to Lewis Wharf pool
- Membership to the American Alliance of Museums
Interested candidates should email your resume and a link to your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org Please accompany this with a cover letter in the body of your email. Please title your email: “Graphic Designer Application”. We look forward to your application! (We are sticklers for details, so use spell check!) No phone calls please.